Oil & Gas (Onshore/Offshore):
- Oil and Gas Service Contractors including over the hole contractors;
- Manufacturers, Dealers and Distributors, including products that go down hole or offshore;
- Transmission, Distribution and Storage;
- Pipelines and Pipeline Terminals;
- Exploration and Production;
- Consultants ($500,000 Sales or Greater).
Min. Prem. (Onshore) – Consultants/Over-the-Hole Contractors/Manufs.:$10,000;
Min. Prem. (Onshore) – All Other Risks:$3,500;
Min. Prem. (Offshore) – $25,000.
- Solar Power Contractors and Manufacturers;
- Wind Energy Contractors and Manufacturers;
- Biomass and Biofuels;
Minimum Premium: $3,500.
- Surface and Underground Mining for Coal, Minerals and Metals;
- Above Ground and Underground Contractors.
Minimum Premium: $10,000.
- Power Contractors;
- Electric Co-Ops.
Minimum Premium: $5,000.
Contractors Pollution Liability/Professional Liability:
- CPL/PL available on Contractor/Consultant classes;
- General Liability must be written and generate a minimum premium of $10,000 to include CPL and $15,000 to include both CPL and PL;
- Coverage can be provided on an Excess basis.
- Commercial General Liability and Products Completed Operations Liability;
- ISO Occurrence coverage forms;
- Time Element Pollution coverage;
- $10,000,000 Capacity. Excess and layered arrangements may also be considered. Underlying Requirements: AL $1,000,000 CSL. GL $1,000,000/$2,000,000/$1,000,000. EL $100,000/$500,000/$100,000;
- Deductible starts at $2,500 and will be tailored to the individual risk.
- ACORD Commercial Insurance Application and General Liability Application with a complete Description of Operations, (Signed and dated by the Insured when bound);
- Supplemental Application, where appropriate, (Signed and dated by the Insured when bound);
- Five Year currently valued company loss runs with a description provided for losses over $25,000;
- Website Information.