Thank you for meeting with us at WSIA!
- Cannabis and CBD products
- Electronic cigarettes and tobacco
- Firearms and ammunition
- Food and beverage products
- Pet foods, toys, and accessories
- Sports and recreation products
Additional Product Highlights
- $5M capacity on a primary basis
- Minimum premiums as low as $1,000 for limits of $250,000 and under
- 95% quote ratio
A manufacturer of dog treat bags won a contract to sell their products through a national wholesaler; however, the wholesaler required the company to have product recall coverage.
The manufacturer was looking for stand-alone product recall coverage to complement their existing GL policy.
Many carriers did not have an appetite for product recall coverage, while others would only consider product recall as part of a GL policy.
When Kinsale received the application, we responded with a quote the same day we received the submission. Our quote included a $1M limit and $5M limit options. When it was time to get the contract into place, the broker had both options ready for the insured to choose.
Product Recall responds to 84% of submissions within 48 hours.
- ATV parks, UTV rentals, and race tracks
- Axe throwing
- Campgrounds and RV parks
- Jet ski rental
- Rage rooms
- Special events
- Equestrian Liability with both General Liability Equine Professional Services Liability
- Dude ranches
- Horseback riding lessons
- Stables with horse boarding
- Trail riding guides
- Firearms Liability with both General Liability and Firearm Services Liability
- Gun clubs
- Retail firearms stores with training/classes
- Shooting ranges
- Tactical/LEO and civilian firearm training
Our Entertainment Division offered a GL quote for an Equestrian Center located in California. The center owned more than 100 acres and services included horse training and boarding. Other carriers wouldn’t consider the risk due to the several factors, including the lease agreement with the trainer.
The entire operation was within Kinsale’s Entertainment Division appetite and was offered a GL quote the day after we received the submission!
Entertainment responds to 67% of submissions within 48 hours.
- Aircraft repair stations
- Aircraft cleaning and detailing, to include mobile operations
- Aircraft product manufacturers and distributors to include powerplant and related components
- Drone operators
- Runway construction
Fire extinguishers and related mounting accessories for aircrafts and automobiles is the definition of a hard-to-place risk. Most traditional E&S carriers don’t have an appetite for aviation risks; and carriers specializing in aviation won’t consider non-aviation risks.
When our Aviation Team received the submission for a distributor of fire extinguishers and related mounting accessories for aircrafts and automobiles, our team quickly presented a GL policy that included $2mm/$2M limits including products and completed operations.
- Emerging products (including cannabis, e-cigarettes, etc.)
- LRO commercial and industrial offices
- Small retail
- Vacant buildings
- Commercial Property Coverage for TIVs of $2,500,000 and below
- Minimum premiums starting at $1,000
- Deductibles starting at $500
A California-based e-cigarette manufacturer’s operation was too risky for the standard market to consider and the operation was too small for most E&S carriers to place.
However, Kinsale offered the company a policy with $2,500,000 TIV at a premium of $18,500 – and responded to the submission with a quote within 2 days.
Target Classes (included, but not limited to)
- Automotive glass replacement and glass tinting
- Automotive oil changes and lubrication shops
- Body shops
- Full service car wash and car detailing
- Full service gas stations
- General automotive repair/service garages
- Parking and storage garages
- Valet parking on insured’s premises
- Minimum premiums starting at $1,500
- Deductibles starting at $500
- Garagekeepers coverage available and can be afforded on legal liability, direct excess, or direct primary basis
- Coverage for Hired Autos available