Eligible Risks Include: School Board Liability including E&O for K-12 to Small Colleges with 5,000 or fewer students. Larger Educational Institutions may be submitted for underwriter review.
- Charter Schools;
- Colleges (Small);
- Community Colleges;
- Private Schools;
- Public Schools;
- Vocational Schools.
Eligible Risks Include: Law Enforcement Departments for Boroughs, Cities, Counties, Townships, and Villages serving populations of 100,000 or less. Larger venues submitted for underwriting review.
Other public safety organizations that we will consider include the following classes:
- Alcohol Beverage-Control Boards;
- Building Authorities;
- Emergency Communications;
- Housing Authorities;
- K-12 District;
- Medical Facilities;
- Parking Authorities;
- Parks & Recreation;
- Penal Institutions or Facilities;
- Post/Airport Authorities.
Note: Company is not a market for Private Security Guards.
Public Official Liability:
Eligible Risks Include: Boroughs, Cities, Counties, Towns, and Villages serving populations of 100,000 or less. Larger venues may be submitted for underwriting review.
Separate from these governmental localities, we will consider the following classes:
- Parks & Recreation Departments;
- Special Boards;
- Special Districts;
- Special Purpose Government Units (Example: Water/Sewer Districts);
- Other Types of Public Entity Risks.
Note: Company does not write Automobile, General Liability, Workers Compensation and/or Self-Insured Entities.
- Claims-made and reported coverage form. Occurrence form available on Law Enforcement risks;
- Employment Practices Liability (EPL) included on most Educational Institution and Public Entity accounts. Not available for Law Enforcement classes;
- Prior acts coverage considered on most claims-made accounts with current coverage in place;
- Public Entity can offer up to $10M in Primary and Excess Limits;
- Minimum Premiums start at $5,000 and increase based on prior acts and coverage features;
- Minimum Deductible: $10,000;
- Duty to defend with consent to settle wording included on Public Entity and Educational Institution. Law Enforcement has duty to defend wording;
- BI/PD and Personal Injury included for Law Enforcement;
- Customized coverages available.