Kinsale Insurance Company

Explore insurance for religious organizations, including houses of worship and other associated businesses like schools, counselors, and nonprofits.


Houses of worship, religious nonprofits, and businesses owned or operated by a religious organization, like senior living facilities or homeless shelters need insurance for day-to-day operations. Find coverage from our General Casualty or Excess Casualty teams.


Houses of worship, religiously affiliated schools, daycares, and health facilities need coverage for their buildings. Find coverage for non-habitational facilities up to $5M TIV from our Small Property Division.

Public Services

Boards, administrators, and teachers in religiously affiliated schools, whether for-profit or nonprofit, often need specific insurance for educators. Find coverage for these professionals from our Public Entity team.