Kinsale Insurance Company

Inland Marine

Kinsale’s Inland Marine Division writes all types of Inland Marine risks. Our top classes are builders’ risk, contractors’ equipment, and motor truck cargo. Our team can provide solutions for your difficult-to-place Inland Marine risks.  We will creatively tailor coverage on a variety of classes and quickly deliver our product to you for your quick client response.

Submission Address:

Target Classes:


  • Builders’ risk
  • Installation Floater
  • Rigger’s Liability

Mobile Equipment

  • Agricultural
  • Contractors
  • Exhibition
  • Logging
  • Medical Diagnostic
  • Photography
  • Recycling
  • Scheduled Property
  • Theatrical


  • Motor Truck Cargo
  • Owners’ Cargo
  • Transportation Floater
  • Trip Transit


  • Bailees’
  • Equipment Sales and Rental
  • Fine Arts Dealers
  • Jewelers Block
  • Musical Instrument Dealers


  • Cannabis
  • Radio Tower
  • Warehouse Legal Liability

Inland Marine Applications

Marketing Brochures

Inland Marine
Inland Marine Infographic
Transportation Appetite Guide


Territory Guide

Your Inland Marine territory is based on where your office is located.

West Territory East Territory

Recent Posts

1 min read

Equipment Rental Coverage from Kinsale

Kinsale’s Creative Solutions for Equipment Sales and Rental Key Takeaways: Equipment rental businesses are in Kinsale’s Inland Marine appetite Find coverage for startup…

Read Article

Explore Kinsale City