Kinsale Insurance Company

Find solutions for retail insurance designed for retailers of all industries, sizes, and venues.

High-Value or Specialized Sales

Some retailers may need additional coverage for high-value products, like art, jewelry, heavy equipment, or musical instruments. Find coverage for these items and more from our Inland Marine Division.


Convenience stores, offices, and shopping centers need coverage for property, whether the building, contents, or specialty items being stored for another owner. Find coverage for facilities under $5M TIV from Small Property, larger facilities from Commercial Property, and items stored for others from Inland Marine.


Convenience stores, gas stations, grocery stores, and other retailers need insurance to operate, while landlords and property managers need coverage for tenants. Some retailers may need recall coverage in the event there’s a product they sell that needs to be recalled. Find coverage for small entities from our Small Business team, larger businesses from our General Casualty team, and additional coverage from our Excess Casualty team. Recall coverage is available through our Product Recall team.

Transportation & Logistics

Distributors and traders of retail goods, especially unique or hard-to-insure goods, will need insurance for their products in transit. Find coverage for cargo from our Inland Marine or Ocean Marine Divisions.