Kinsale’s Management Liability Division writes hard-to-place and/or distressed Directors & Officers (Private Company/Non-Profit), Employment Practices Liability and Fiduciary Liability. We target risks that have been non-renewed, located in a difficult legal venue, experienced poor loss history, have unique operational characteristics or that are new in business. We offer our products on a stand-alone or combined basis and have the ability to customize coverage wording to fit your client’s needs.
Directors & Officers Liability (Private Company and Non-Profit Organization D&O):
- Liability coverage for protecting executives, officers, board members, the organization (and subsidiaries), employees, trustees, regents, and governors from a variety of plaintiffs;
- Private Company/organization target classes include Cannabis (including Cultivation, Dispensaries, Product Manufacturers and Others, Retail Stores), Construction, Consulting Firms, Manufacturing (including pharmaceutical), Oil & Gas, Property Management, Technology Firms, Transportation, and Wholesalers/Distributors;
- Non-profit Organization target classes include associations, charitable organizations, clubs and camps, educational, foundations and social service organizations.
Employment Practices Liability (EPL):
Fiduciary Liability (FL):
- Protects the ERISA exposures of fiduciaries from a breach of duty in the management of designated plans;
- Target includes both For-Profit and Non-Profit risks;
- Definition of insured includes the named organization (and subsidiaries), the sponsored plan, and other insured persons;
- Coverage extends to Employee Benefit Liability for acts, errors, omissions associated with plan administration.
- $10,000,000 limit capacity over private companies, nonprofits and small or micro-cap public companies ($5 million primary attachment point on public);
- Top Heavy excess available.
- Claims-made and reported coverage form. (Note: Prior acts coverage may be considered);
- D&O, EPL, Fiduciary have variable options on deductibles
- Executive Supplemental Limit, Employed Lawyer Professional Liability, and Crisis Management Expense options may be available on select accounts.